The American Barber Association promotes and recognizes professional excellence in barbering, barbershop management and supplier quality. Following are several categories in which we recognized
FIVE STAR BARBER CERTIFICATION – ELITE STATUS
Five Star Barber Certification: We believe that the best Barbers practice the time-tested methods to do their craft so that the customer is satisfied. The ABA recognizes Gold Standard barbers via a rigorous selection process of that involves nomination, panel review and award. Gold Standard Barbers must be members of the ABA, have been a Barber for at least five years, and be licensed by an authority authorized to grant barber licenses. Gold Standard barbers receive a Certificate of Recognition.
The benefits of being a certified Five-Star Barber are many, including;
- More credibility with customers, especially new customers.
- More credibility with Barbers
- More credibility with insurance companies, may lead to lower rates for Barbers Insurance.
- More credibility with developers, making it easier to lease prime commercial space.
- More credibility with financial institutions, making it easier to get loans.
- More creditability with suppliers
OTHER RECOGNITION CERTIFICATES
The ABA recognizes that not all Barbers are elite 5-Star Barbers. Many barbers are developing their craft and are dedicated to be professional Barbers.