Members of the American Barber Association (ABA) have made enormous impact on communities across America. Whether cuts for the homeless and veterans to partnering with local healthcare agencies to promotING health screenings. Learn more how the ABA and its members are making an impact on communities.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: The ABA works to impact the creation of jobs, new businesses and a better quality of life in communities across America. By supporting the development and growth of barbershops, the ABA helps communities retain and grow jobs.
- HEALTH & WELLNESS: The ABA works with healthcare entities to provide information on health and wellness to its members.
- The ABA provides barbershops with a range of information, including prostrate cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and other conditions.
- The ABA participates in community health fairs with blood pressure screening, diabetes and other information.
- LITERACY: The ABA supports literacy in communities across America.
- JOB TRAINING: The ABA partners with local job training agencies to promote barbering as a profession and to connect member barbershop clientele to local jobs.